Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kit Swap over on the 'ville.................

This swap was so much fun!
The object is to create a complete crochet or knit kit for your swap buddy.
So you need to include the pattern... yarn... hook or needles... and any added things like buttons... snaps and/or handles!
You also need to buy or make something to hold the kit in.

My swap buddy had two patterns she wanted... well... I couldnt pick just one... so I bought her both and then the supplies to make them with.
I had so many ideas for her... she was real easy to create and buy for! I couldnt seem to stop myself. heheheheeheeee

I started out by sending her this little teaser first.
A "Stash bag" with new stash in it. She loves Fall colors... so thats what she got! :)A few days later .... I mailed her the rest... which was her real Kit Swap!
Here is her tote bag I made to hold her two 'kits' The patterns...yarn and since she has all the hooks she needs... I just made her a new hook holder 'pouch'

I also made her a 'Market bag' in which I place some very important groceries! :)

Then I found some fun stuff that I just had to buy her for her kitchen... and of course... its not complete without a couple crochet fridge magnets! I was happy with how those came out!


And last just some odds and ends that just needed to be bought and made.
A rooster for her plants... a tablet of paper made from cow poo.... yup... real cow poo..... gotta love stuff out here in the country! :) And a nice bar of handmade soap.
I made her a tiny turtle that is hard to see in this picture sitting on the gift bag.... and a key cozy...over to the left with the yellow flower on it.
I'm happy to say.............................. She loved her swap goodies! *whew*

thanks for stoppin' in
God Bless
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam, what a great swap... you are such a spoiler!! Your partner is very very blessed to have you... I loved the pictures of Patrick... so handsome!

Hope all is well your way..

Hugs!
Lea

teakaycee said...

aww... thank you my dear.... for both compliments!!!
I always worry I dont do enough for my swap buddies....... but they always end up happy... so guess thats all that matters! Patrick is growing up so fast... right before my eyes......... *sigh*

God Bless my friend!