Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Blanket in a day.............

Yep.............. made this in one day.
First let me say that how lucky I am to have a husband that supports all I do.... my addiction to coffee and yarn being a couple of things. :)
Ken came home the other night from work and said that there was a guy at work who's wife just had a baby and he would like to give a blanket to them for their new son.
So............ yesterday I get out some soft baby blue yarn and started up my hook! :)
This is what I created! It was really fun... and really easy! Started the middle with a hexagon flower and just went from there!
This morning I bagged it up ... tucked in a card... and sent it off with Ken to take to work for his friend! *whew*
I sure hope mom... dad and baby like it!!!


thanks for stoppin' by
have a great day
God Bless
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are amazing, Tam :) Beautiful blanket, I hope they liked it. <3

teakaycee said...

Why thank you my dear!
how sweet of you to say!!!

You have a wonderful day!!!