Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 4, 2011

W.I.P's.........................

Just a post to show some things I'm working on....................

Round Short-row Tunisian dishcloth.....

Orange Prayer Blanket for a sweet little 10yr old named Colton who has Leukemia...........

Frogged purse..............
becoming a new purse............



thanks for stoppin' by......
have a great day!
hugs...love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I was in the mood to start another Tunisian short row dishcloth just the other day. Yours looks great. The blanket is looking nice, the little boy is sure to love it. <3