Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No School....................

The Snow is falling... after a night of freezing rain. Wind blowing and the temp is -4. Brrrrr.
We'll have a day of doin' nothin'..... maybe a load of laundry here and there.... lots of crocheting time.... and hopefully some game playing with the kids.
Made cinnamon rolls for the boys.......... YUM
I will get a roast in the crockpot for dinner.... No carrots or potatoes.. but thats okay.. .we have corn and biscuits to go with it. Not really understanding the seriousness of the weather predictions... I didnt get as much for food supplies as I should have. But luckily I have some things in the freezer to use up!!!

Have a wonderfully warm day everyone!!! Off to get one of those cinnamon rolls......mmmmmm!




hugs...love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Su said...

Yummy! I hope your day was fantastic!