Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 25, 2011

Conestoga HS Choir....................

Sings the National Anthem at the UNO Mavericks Hockey Game.

Here is the choir all in their maroon shirts getting ready to show everyone how awesome they are! ~ Patrick is in there somewhere .... hehehheee...... He has a great voice! ~
I cant begin to tell you how fantastic they sang! It was just beautiful! Very Proud moment!

Gettin' ready for the game... seats are fillin' up..............

The boys got a kick out of the Oscar Meyer blimp flyin' around............

Go Mavericks!!!!
Mavericks Win 5-2...................woohoo!!!



hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Gillyweeds said...

We recently attended a UNO Mavs game, and it was so fun! Kudos to the choir, I bet they had a great time!

teakaycee said...

How neat is that!
Thanks!!! yes they sure did have a great time! One of their music teachers is the Organist there. So they kinda had an inside man to get them in... :)

God Bless <><