Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy day of wrestling............

What a great day!!! All three of the boys wrestled in Club Tournament today. The 'Club Tournament' are neat... some are for K-6th grade... some for K-8th... some for 5-14yr olds... some for just High School.. etc. This one worked great! I was able to get all three of the boys signed up at the same tournament.

Patrick did great! Wrestled hard and concentrated! Pinned his first 2.........
won by points on his third match.......

Earning him 1st Place in his weight class! Way to go baby!!!


Michael and David also did wonderful! They each came home with a 4th place trophy! I'm so darn proud of them! All of them!!!

Looks good boys! These will fit nicely on your entertainment centers in your rooms!




hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: