Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Parents Night...........

Due to the situation with Ken............... We missed Parents Night.
You know... it was a bit of a bummer to miss it............... but we sure are praisin' God that we have a night with Ken instead!!!!
We're all settling in with the news ... and turning completely to God for guidance .... and trusting Him for healing!

In the mist of this... Patrick has hurt his left hand/wrist.... from an awesome tackle attempt. Had a doc appointment a couple days ago... couldn't make a positive call on a fracture or not... so we have another appointment set up for the 25th for another X-Ray. He's in a brace for now.. which is doing a good job keeping it stable and protected. *whew*

Well... off to get some things done... and tend to my family!
God Bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and prayers.


hugs...love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: