Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Homecoming Dance..........

Patrick and K.
They look fabulous! Patrick looks so handsome in his tux! K is just beautiful in that dress!
What a lovely couple!

*Cafe' LaMoms* the dinner table is set and ready for the lovely couple! :)
Patrick and K. enjoying dinner at *Cafe' LaMoms* :)
The menu: Started out with salad...... moved on to Pork Chops... rice & veggies... and baked potatoes.................... ending with dessert....................
Patrick made the dessert! Homemade Pumpkin Pie! It came out awesome!!!
I decorated the inside of the Van for the Patrick and K. Ken put the middle seats away to give more of a limousine feel... hehehehheee
The Dance! Great decorating!!! The theme was Hollywood Blitz!

The two best dressed men at the dance! Patrick and Mr. Warren! (one of the Music/Band teachers) He is an AMAZING piano/organ player!!!
Bestest Buddies...............



hugs...love... & blessings.......
.::Tam::.


No comments: