Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Show & Share........

Taking up a post just to do a little showing off................
here is a pair of socks I just made myself this week. I love this yarn!




These are something new and fun I have been doing for gifts! I call them Kitchen Britches.
These are simply made up of two granny square type dishcloths made from cotton yarn... folded and tacked together with ribbon.


This pair of Kitchen Britches was made for a dear lady over on the 'ville as part of a swap I put together for her. She collects cows ... so thought these would be fitting.


This pair of Kitchen Britches along with the one below is for another lovely lady over on the 'ville... collecting dishcloths for a friend of hers.


Thanks for stopping by.
have a Wonderful weekend!!!
hugs.....
love......
blessings.........
.::Tam::.
**Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:4 **

2 comments:

Debbi-a1 said...

Love the socks! What kind of yarn did you use? I also like the other items (right now I'm on a sock kick).

teakaycee said...

thanks Debbi!
the yarn I used for my socks was Bernat Baby Jacquards - Easter Basket.

I'm lookin' at starting another pair in a differnt yarn :)


God Bless