Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 20, 2009

Stand in Faith with me.............

I feel like I've been going crazy with this relapse that Michael is in. For the longest time I have absolutely known from God that Michael is healed. Its as if I'm the only one that knows it ... or believes it. As honored as I am that God has trusted this information to me..... I'm very worn from it. Why only me....? Whats missing that no one else knows? What needs to be done for others to see the healing of Michael?
Is it doubt? Doubt is wrapped up in the emotion of wishing something to be true. The word of God all sounds good....... but do you believe it completely... or just wish it to be true?
Is it Fear? Fear can be a powerful emotion. It can also be inflated or enhanced by “spirits of fear.” Satan and his servants have worked very hard over the years to enslave people to fear and prevent them from enjoying life as God intended it to be. Jesus came to set us free from slavery to the fear of death (Hebrews 2:15), which is the root of every other kind of fear.
As followers of Jesus, we must not let fear dictate our actions. We must realize that Satan wants to stop us from being delivered from the sins and illnesses that hold us and from living the new life in Christ. He often uses fear to persuade us not to wholeheartedly follow God and receive what God says our inheritance is in Christ (Luke 4:18-21).

what are we so afraid of?
Fear of confronting evil spirits that harass us and failing to rout them
Fear of being killed by the devil or his servants
Fear of listening to God because of what he might say
Fear of confronting the wounds of the past
Fear of confessing our sins because others might reject us
Fear of giving up our pet sin and that living for God will be dull
Fear of letting God take control of our lives (and we being out of control)

We are called to stand in faith, which is the opposite of fear. Paul wrote, “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong”(1 Corinthians 16:13). Faith is where we believe God and respond to his word, not to our feelings.
I believe God when He tells me Micheal is Healed! But I find myself needing to be careful with what Satan puts in front of us. The doctors have Michael on double dose prednizone now. It was the hardest thing for me to do ... because I know Michael is fine. I cant have Satan twisting the minds and actions of others to the point that I follow in. I know without a doubt.... God is keeping Michael safe. I know Michael is healed. Even though the things we see say different. Thats how Satan works. We can see the high protein levels.. we can see the edema set in.. we can see Michael not feel good. Satans goal is to keep us seeing these things and not Seeing the healing that God has already put on Michael. Stand in Faith with me! Michael is healed!!! Gods word says so!
God’s word says we have authority over evil spirits, so we can command them to get out of our lives (Mark 16:17-18). God’s word says that when God is our helper, no person or evil spirit can separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:37-39; Hebrews 13:6). God’s word says that by Jesus’ wounds we have been healed (1 Peter 2:24) so we can claim that healing for whatever ailments we have. God’s word says that our confession of sins brings forgiveness and purification, so we can approach God boldly with our requests after confession (1 John 1:9; Hebrews 4:16).


What kind of Spirit has God given us instead of fear? (2 Timothy 1:7)
Have you been responding to the current situations of your life in faith or fear?
Have you allowed fear to stop Jesus from working in your life?
What does a Christian’s faith need to be grounded in? (John 8:31-32)

"Lord Jesus, thank you that I can respond in faith to anything that happens in life. Thank you for setting me free from the power of the devil and fear. Thank you that through my faith in you I can overcome any obstacle and see the healing you put upon us all. Please forgive me for any time that I allowed fear to block your work in my life and/or my family. Please help me to stand in faith from this day forward and live the life that you have made available to me and my family as children of God. Thank you, Jesus! In your precious name I pray, Amen.”


hugs..........
love.................
blessings................
.::Tam::.

**"Return home and tell how much God has done for you." So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him. Luke 8:26-39**

No comments: