Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its League Tournament Time.......................

For any family and friends that want to be kept up to date with how Patrick's team is doing this week in Tournaments... I will update each day after we play.

The Nehawka Angels are seeded #1.......................
those boys ROCK!


if you click on the bracket form... you can get a larger view to see how the boys are doing.


2009 PeeWee Tournament
hugs......
love...........
blessings..............
.::Tam::.


*Continued prayers for Michael would be greatly appreciated!!!!*


**Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don't let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. Psalm 19:13**

No comments: