Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, August 8, 2008

*The Games have begun*..................

I'm off and crocheting..................... woo hoo
I was ready.... standing patiently as I waited for them to give the 'GO' bright and early this morning. I had my project pieces ready to go..... Yarn *check* ... Hook *check*... Coffee *check*....scissors *check*.... Excedrin for my headaches *check* and cell phone in case of emergency (as in Excedrin not working, ran out of yarn, ran out of coffee.... etc) *check*
I got the signal and sat in my chair as fast as I could with project and started crocheting. I had to pass the baton a few times due to making breakfast ... lunch.. and snacks for the boys... and of course the occasional *mommy..... come see me* Then off to get Football gear for the boys. Yup.... that time already. I cant wait to watch then play.
But I have to tell you... Team Afghan is one great team to work with ... they covered me and kept the yarn moving!
With all that ... I did manage to get this much done on the first prayer blanket! I'm quite pleased!

Please forgive me for not posting a Freebie Friday............. with the 'Crochet Games' starting today..... it was just not on my mind.
I do need to get to it... I have lots of crocheting to do... football practice to take one of the boys to here in about 30 min.
you all have a WONDERFUL day... and a Great weekend!
God Bless,
.::T::.
**Go Team Afghan**
***He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
~ Isaiah 40:29***

5 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE the colors! it looks great!

Mary
(hockeymomcrochets @ C'Ville)

sissie said...

That is so going to make a pretty blanket!
Love your colors:)

Hugs,
sissie

Lesalicious said...

"Go Team Afghan" you is on a roll I see. Love it love it love it. And Team Afghan is the best. Keep up the great job.:)

Dragonflymom said...

I love it so far.........especially the colors!!!!

teakaycee said...

My oh my.......... thank you everyone for the lovely compliments!!!
I'm getting there... One blanket almost done... *goin' for the gold*
hugs and blessings to you all!