Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 5 of CGOAG...




Go Team Go!!! We are moving right along... some of the team is starting to feel overwhelmed by the large project of an Afghan.... but they can do it ... as a TEAM we will help them through it! One row at a time! I'm doing pretty good. In more regular circumstances... I would have had this blanket done by now.. but I have other commitments I have been trying to keep up on during the Games. I have Swap items and charity items to work on ... during this time. But all in all... I'm quite pleased at my progress. I do feel today I will finish this blanket and start the second one.
Before any of us had hit our 'game chairs' this morning..... I had shared with my team a sweet bit of 'on the way out the door' support from my hubby! I get my kiss goodbye for the day.... and as he walks away.. he says, "take the lead in the medal count today". Its a wonderful feeling to have his support and know he believes I can reach my goal of getting these two prayer blankets done!

I did run into a bit of a snag this morning............ I went to my 'game chair' ill-prepared. I ran out of yarn in the middle of a round. But without much concern ... I yelled to the sidelines to my other team members taking their break and getting ready for their round... to toss me the skein of Frosty Green yarn I needed. *Whew* what a relief .... I'll be finishing this round here before the washer bell rings and be able to pass the baton to the next player.

with that.......... I'll be signing off for now. I have much crocheting to do today.
you all have a WONDERFULLY Blessed day!
Look at the 'Son' today............... how awesome... huh?!?
huge huge... lots of love and blessings beyond your wants or needs.
.::T::.

YGO TEAM AFGHAN
Grab your yarn and grab your hooks,
Get your scissors and your books,
We can do it, yes we can,
We can make it Team Afghan!

Sound off - 1, 2
Sound off - 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2
3, 4!!!

I got my yarn,
I got my hook,
It's going great so take a look.
I don't know what you've been told,
We can do it - we'll take the gold!

**So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
~ Matthew 10:31**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little cheer! :)