Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back on task...........*whew*

Good afternoon..................whew .... its been a while since I last blogged. Well... lets see... time to play a little catch up.
I have continued to recieve squares for my mom's Comfortghan............ My Goodness... are they all beautiful too!!!!
Thank you ladies so very much for helping me do this for my mom! I will probably get started on putting this together in the next couple weeks... I have a couple more ladies that have said they mailed squares out... so I'm gonna wait on those. I'm getting so excited! I cant wait to take a picture of the finished 'ghan and show you all what you did for me and my mom!
Look what God does when you really let Him control things....................... its this just amazing!?!
35 squares fill this tote right now... What a grand picture!
current list of received squares.......... thank you ladies!!!
Triskele (Rusty) -ScoobyDoo - crazyboutcrochet (Brenda) - Priszm - Eneida - croshay (Lisa) -sissie44 - momwifeof4boys (Lea) - Yarnfeather (Heather) -Pat54 - Caroline192 - RoseRed - Daisy - Becky - kwoolls (Karen) - jmccrochet - sfgwife - 2kute (Rose)



Well...........continuing with Squares for Charity........ here are a few I made for a lady in need to make a Comfortghan for her friend that just lost a child! Bless her heart!!!
hmmmmmmmm.... looks like I have Spring fever with these three... hehehehehee





AND............ here is my finished Sweater/Shurg. I wore it to church Sunday and everyone loved it. I'm really proud of myself over the two wearables I have made myself. I'm thinking its time to try my hand at a tank top next .... :)
Well... off to tend to laundry before I head out to get my midgets from school........ oh how I miss them during the day!!! My sweet men.........*sigh* Baseball season has started so its alot of fun around here........ so exciting.... and so rewarding. They love to play... and we LOVE to watch!
Anyway.......... have a Wonderful day........... a great week.... and a fabulous weekend!
Look to the sky today… watch the wind blow the trees… feel the air… and just Praise God for all that He is … and thank Him for all you have!!!
Hugs … love and Blessings!!!
::Tam::
Ecclesiastes 4:12

2 comments:

Debbi-a1 said...

Wow lots of squares going around. You're doing great. I love the plastic storage container for them. Love the cardigan! Great job.

Debbi-a1 said...

Forgot to ask... Pattern for cardigan? Or did you make it up yoruself. I saw the post below but maybe missed it...