Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Wednesday..........whew

 HiHo everyone.   Hope you are all doing well.

I'm doing quite well!  Being back to work feels great... even if it is only half days for now!
I have to say... I was a bit surprised that I remembered how to do everything!  😁
Even my little Miss Molly has gotten back into routine with me going back to work!
She's such a spoiled little sweetheart!!











Well... now its time for me to get some work done on my flower seeds.  

I'm hungry too.... lol  
Should go find something to eat first.   Hmmm?  What to have?   Maybe a nice bowl of soup on a cool day like today? 
🍲

Have a great rest of your day everyone!!!


God Bless <><

Tammy

No comments: