Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 26, 2022

Hello Saturday.............

 Hope all is well with everyone!!

Its a whole 35* outside.  Brrr... bit chilly out there! 😊

Just got back from having breakfast with my mom and one of my boys and his girl!
Food was great and company was even better!

Not real sure what today will hold for me!  I think I want to get a little sewing done... but I also want to finish a couple crochet and knitting projects.  
I have an afghan I'm crocheting and a dishcloth I've got on my knitting needles for my mom.  I could easily finish the dishcloth today and still get some rows put on the afghan.   But I want to sew too.  😕 lol

Well... while I try and decide what I will work on .....  let me share a couple pics of something I started having fun with.

Charcuterie Boards

This one is a Italian Sub Sandwich making board.















This one is a Meat & Cheese board for a going away party for a beautiful lady from work


Well.... catch ya'll next time!

God Bless 💕

Tammy


No comments: