Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 28, 2022

Back to work Monday....













even if its half days for now!

It felt great being there!  I spent today catching up on things that I have missed over the last couple months... and will have a few more things to catch up on tomorrow.... but I am looking at the rest of the week getting back to business!!

It was wonderful seeing everyone at work today!  I sure do miss those folks! I tell ya... I work for and with a great business family!

Well... off to get some  flower seed orders packaged.   Catch ya'll later!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!!

💕Tammy

No comments: