Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday..........

I am so Thankful for this!!!


How is everyone today?  I'm great as you can see!!! :)
I'm so thankful today for...….

… God
… coffee
… my mechanic!!!
… my precious children!
… my work family
… trash pick up
… coffee
… postal service
… church tonight!!
… freezer meals
… coupons
… coffee
… Fall weather
… Christmas gift crafting still moving along well
… my flower seed shop still doing well at this time of year
… plans coming together for my daughter Jamie and I to go on a little trip
… coffee
… forgiveness
… love
… grace

Have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday
Many many blessings to you all
🌷Tammy



No comments: