Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, October 14, 2019

God is our strength through it all...............

    ☕When we feel weak-kneed and lack confidence... we are most open to relying on God! The Bible gives us affirmation after affirmation of God's strength in the face of our limited abilities...
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength". (Philippians 4:13).
"nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37). "in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us" (Romans 8:37)
"my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Nothing silences the voice of timidity as powerful as the voice of scripture.
So... If you find yourself in a new situation today.. make sure you place your shakable confidence in the limitless God💕

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: