Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thankful Thursday .....


   ☕ ~ It's that time of the week when I stop and share the things I'm thankful for!
Some days I'm feeling down or overwhelmed ... Or frustrated.... And it can be a bit of a struggle to be thankful.   But its so important to stop for just a few minutes every day and be thankful for at least a few things!  Once you start thinking about it or writing it down.... You can alway find many more things to be thankful for!

So ..... Today I'm Thankful for.......

- God .... For His love... grace... forgiveness... and blessings 
- fresh coffee every morning with my mom
- my dear friend and office manager for the beautiful flowers this morning! 
- church tonight ... Thursday nights are amazing!
- my mechanic working so hard to get my truck healthy and loaning me the shop truck to get back and forth to work in!
- being able to replace all my moms old crocheted and knitted dishcloths with new ones!
- coffee always going at work
- making decent money from my flower seed business at this time of year!
- getting things together to go on a little trip to see one of my babies and his sweet wife
- my amazing children and awesome grandbabies
- one day at a time moving forward
- a fresh pot of coffee just brewed
- seat belts and brakes

Have an awesomely Thankful Thursday everyone!!!
God Bless

🌸Tammy


No comments: