Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, September 6, 2019

Show & Share.......

☕ ~ Good morning.....
         Well.... It's Friday!  Last day of the work week for many!   As for me... I now have a weekend of work at home to do!   It never ends! 😊
Last nights church service was great!  One of our teaching pastors gave a awesome sermon!!!  
Don't worry.... I'll share the video on Sunday 😁

But for now.... I'll share some projects I've been working on!
This is my poor iPad cord with a quick and simple crochet cover.  It needed a little sprucing up and protection.  So here it is!

This is a knitted tea bag pouch.  
I made this to keep at work. 

WIP
Another stocking for my gift giving!

I made my mom another knitted dishcloth!
She's so cute.... She loves these things!

Thanks for stopping by little blog!
Have awonderfully blessed weekend!
💕Tammy

No comments: