Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thankful Thursday.............

Good morning.....
Hope all is well with everyone!!
Again... this week has been kinda rough....

But...………..  I continue to be Thankful..…..for...…..

) God!!!
) coffee
) my children
) my mechanic
) things looking like they just may be moving along in the right direction
) budgets
) finishing some knitting & crochet projects



) more coffee
) church service tonight
) dinner plans with my youngest this weekend
) seeing Gods beautiful work of nature right before your eyes




 

) make ahead meals
) more coffee
) paying off a couple bills!!
) getting organized
) a new day

huge hugs..... lots of love & bountiful blessings
Tammy







No comments: