Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 5, 2019

WIP's Wednesday..........


  
~ Good Morning everyone.............
So.... I've been busy ... not crazy busy... just satisfying busy with my crocheting.
I wanted to take a quick minute to post one of my favorite things I like to do.
 
** Make dishcloths/washcloths **
This is my favorite set to make.  Quick .. Easy .. and just right for a gift or to sell!



Like I said... these make great gifts.  Here are some gift ideas.... Add....
1) a wooden spoons and a favorite recipe
2) a very small bottle of dish soap and a fun coffee cup
3) a whisk and a boxed brownie or muffin mix
~For the shower/tub.....  Add....
4) a bar of soap
5) a bottle of body wash
6) a fun travel kit
Well... I'm off to work on something else.   Have a great day everyone!

hugs...love and blessings
Tammy 💕

No comments: