Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thankful Thursday.......


   ~ Goooooood Morning......
I'm feeling quite thankful today ... even with all the struggles and trials going on in my life right now.

I'm Thankful.......


= my Lord God loves me like He does
= I woke up this morning ... new day... new decisions ... continued walk with God
= for coffee with my mom this morning
= the new alarm system at work .... worked
= my son Patrick and his wife K coming home for a visit!  So good  to see them!
= for all the hard work my daughter-in-law K. and her father did on Monday!
= I was able to get a couple hours of sleep last night with out nightmares
= for more coffee!
= I'm almost done writing up a crochet pattern (new version) of my favorite crochet dishcloth.
= for babybel cheese and sesame sticks as a snack (watching my sugar intake)
= I've been getting some of my WIPs done
= for church service tonight!!!
= this month has been a good month for my flower seed business
= for my children!!  I love them so very much!!!
= for coffee... coffee... coffee
= knowing that I can love someone unconditionally even if they don't love me back!  God teaches us that by loving Everyone of His creations (children)  even if they don't love Him back.
= God shows me all the blessings in my life even when my eyes and heart are filled with tears


hugs....love & blessings
•¨¯`• Tammy •¨¯`•

No comments: