Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 12, 2019

* WIP Wednesday.........

   ~ Afternoon all.... I decided to take a little break to show you my latest WIP.   Yep... another 12 point round ripple!  :)   I'm not sure yet if I will add a little color to it or not.  
I love making these!  They are quick... very easy... and come out so darn pretty!   This has always been my "go to" Baby Blanket pattern!   Of course I made all my grandbabies a 12 point round ripple when they were born! 


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
God Bless
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: