Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday........


~Good Morning ……
Today I have to say… I’m not so thankful to wake up and find 7-8 inches of more snow that needs to be shoveled.  But I am thankful for the wonderful boss that I have that sent a text telling me to stay home where its warm and safe.  I’m thankful the snow as light and fluffy and easy to shovel… even on top of the huge piles we have everywhere.  We’re running out of places to put this stuff….hahaha
I’m thankful for a day at home to get some work done in my office!  I’m so thankful for flower seed orders coming in!  I think Ken would be so pleased at how well my little shop is doing!  I miss him so much!  I’m thankful I have all the memories I have of him!!  I am blessed and thankful for my children!!  Each one of them have made me so proud!  They are strong... accomplished... loving adults!   I'm thankful for the fresh pot of coffee brewing!  I'm thankful for comfy clothes... slippers and a bowl of chicken pot pie soup for lunch!  Lord Thank you for blessing my flower seed shop!  Thank you for being able to add more seeds to my shop!  Thank you for showing me how to make smart decisions about my flower seed shop.   I'm so thankful that one of the major trials in my life may be coming to an end and they may open bigger and better living for me!  Thank you Lord for all you do for me and my family!  Thank you for tending to our every need!  Thank you for loving us even when we don't always show our love back! 
I'm very thankful all of my followers!!!
I'm thankful for my friends!  

I'm so thankful for my family!!!! 💜
God Bless you all!
Tammy

No comments: