Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 4, 2019

Memories Monday..........

  Good Morning.....
Hope all is well with everyone!   Things are moving in a different ... hopefully much better direction for me!  One day at a time.... right?
I had a rough night of sleep last night... my brain just wouldn't shut down.   I was going through a bunch of pictures on my phone and computer and the memories were just swarming around in my head!!!  Of course God is in my heart and thoughts during this time as I remember loved ones that have gone to be with HIM.



…give Him FIRST place in your life…Matthew 6:33
Have you forgotten your First Love?
I hear God say, “Return to Me!” In the deepest places of my heart, over and over again, I hear Him say, “I miss you.” In the busyness of life, even though I’ve been praying throughout my days in non-stop communication with Him, I haven’t really sat with Him and let Him be first. My schedule has been way out of whack  the last few weeks.  Things I need to get done are falling behind.... because I'm letting the trials in my life take priority.   That’s how life goes.... right?  
But now, it is time to set my heart on the Lord and put first things first again.


.....“But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first!” Revelation 2:4
It’s easy to get lost in all the distractions we have around us. We are relentlessly bombarded by priorities, duties, social media, ministry opportunities, etc. Many of those things are good things; but, God’s proper place is in our foremost thoughts, giving Him His rightful position as leader, in first place, of our lives. If we do, we can be confident of these life-giving truths:
He existed before everything and holds all things together. Colossians 1:17


Move FORWARD and fall in love with Him again.
First
Offer your first at His altar
Remember His deeds and wonders
Worship Him
And
Rejoice in His Goodness and
Declare Him as your FIRST LOVE.
Then, listen to His voice and what He has to say.
Instead of “I miss you,” you will hear,
.....“You are my treasured possession…My BELOVED.” Deuteronomy 26:18
We're just getting into the 3rd month of a new year and you’ve still got time for a fresh start! Regain the passion and fire you had for the Lord when you first met Him. Revisit, remember, relive and regain your First Love.


Huge Hugs... Lots of Love and Bountiful Blessings
Tammy



No comments: