Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, March 31, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 21


Read

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. (Proverbs 31:8-9)

Think 

King Lemuel was challenged to be an advocate for those who desperately needed it. What specific action can you take to show Christ’s love and provision to those He has placed in your life?

Pray

Lord, please show me tangible ways to provide for those who don’t have the resources that I do. Remind me that what you’ve given to me is not for me alone, but for those you have placed in my life. Make me more aware of those who I need to speak up for that may get overlooked.

God Bless
Tammy


No comments: