Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Let God.............


~ As mere mortals... it's simply not possible to look beyond heavens veil to see why God allows things to happen as they do. The simple truth is that God is God... and we are not! And let's face it... sometimes the things that happen don't seem fair! But thankfully, God has sent his son Jesus Christ to "save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them" (Hebrews 7:25)
Though we may suffer temporarily on this earth... and... no one is denying the intense grief we experience as human beings... we can rest assured through faith in Christ of an eternity where "there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain" (Revelation 21:4)
I tell you.... I look forward to that day!

Hugs... Love & Blessings!


.::Tammy::.

No comments: