Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, December 4, 2013

~*~Whew... What a day!



So thankful to be home where it's warm and quiet!
- for hot Coffee!
- for quick pizza dinner!
- for my crocheting!
- for Michael getting rest he needs! Poor guy is hurting this week. Shhhh...he's sleeping so peaceful!
- for my glasses! My poor eyes strained enough today!
- for my space heater in my sitting room to really warm me up! It's seriously toasty in here!
...- for today's Bible reading...
><>Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. (Colossians 3:12-17)<><
~ Wow! Right to the point! Thank you Lord for this! ~

~*~Love you all~*~

No comments: