Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 5, 2013

So Very Thankful......

.....for prayer!!!
Prayer is an awesome way to comunicate with our Lord God!!! Its such a wonderful feeling to be on the receiving end of prayer.... knowing that you have folks that care enough about you and your issue to take time to speak to God on your behalf is just amazing!!! It's the peace that helps me get through it no matter what God plan is!
So tonight I prayer for some very dear friends with some very real issues in their lives!  I want them to know that I care!  I want them to have peace knowing God is there with them!  That they will get through this no matter what Gods plan is for their lives!!

I love you all.... and so does God!!!
~Tam~

No comments: