Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Praying through rough times.....

~Wow....what a day!
I'm finding myself struggling to be thankful for some certain things......BUT........ God does tell us to be thankful and find good in all.
So...... While I pray for those things I'm having trouble with...I will and am continuing to be thankful for my sweet Michael still doing well.... Today was the first day of really heading back towards remission!
I'm thankful for... the new Hy-Vee !
I'm thankful for crochet orders!
I'm thankful for COFFEE!!!
I'm thankful I don't "need" my job! Makes some of my decisions easier! I pray for the wonderful folks I work with that do need their job. Painful situation of our hours and pay being cut!
I'm thankful for another craft boutique...thank you Amy Goodman Kavan!
I'm thankful for today's Bible verse....
The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.” (Isaiah 40:8)

God Bless you all
~tam~

No comments: