Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Time for some Show & Share...............

Good Morning everyone……………………
Hope your day has started out awesome!  
Today is going to be a busy day.   Good handful of errands to run to get ready for school.  
We will start our day out by getting all three boys their school physicals … then off to pick up Patrick’s Jeep from the mechanic… and drop mine off.   Then over to get new school shoes… then off to get school clothes… some supplies…. And then stopping to have dinner together and home to relax!
I cant believe they start school this Friday……….. L 

Anyway… wanted to take a few minutes to show off a couple things I’ve been working on.

This is a blanket I made while on our trip to the DR.  I had to finish the last three rows at home because it was too big to work on ...on the plane.




This is a Baseball ear-warmer/headband.
I was asked if I could make this from a picture a friend showed me…. Then when I did… orders for them started getting placed.   So looks like I’ll be busy for the Fall Ball season.  I also have been making Softball ones.  J


Well… off to get our day moving…………
Thanks for stoppin’ in!
God Bless you all…..
.::Tam::.

No comments: