Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hi Honey........I'm Home.............

We made it there and back safe and sound!  
I have alot of pictures to share ... so I will post them over the next few days.
The trip was fabulous.... the weather was awesome... the Resort here in this picture is where we stayed.. was wonderful.... and watching my baby boy play ball was beyond fantastic!!!


~La Normal Ball Field~
Santo Domingo, DR
Patrick pitched from this mound ....same mound Sandy Koufax... Pedro Jamie Martinez and many others pitched from!
The field is rough... the grass is scarce.... the mound is very uneven... but the history behind this field... and the fun the boys had playing here.... allowed us all to see this field as the most beautiful thing we'd ever seen.
The boys made the best of the dips in the outfield... and the tricky stepping from the mound because they were just so excited to be there!  


~Team USA~
First time meeting and playing together!
Love you #73


There he is.... my baby pitching!
I am so proud of him!


~Team USA vs Puerto Rico~
We lost.... But played great!


~ Patrick up to bat~
Nice double!!!


~Team USA vs Liga Papei~
We won 6-5....nice job!!!


~USA Baseball & Softball teams~
Relaxing after a hard days work!
Oh how nice!


On the Beach................
Yep... I'm relaxing too!!! :)

Okay kids.... that's it for today.... I'll post more tomorrow!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: