Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, August 10, 2013

~ County Fair..................

Kids Day at the Fair................
Buy a Ride Bracelet and ride all you can from 1-5pm.............
And my boys did just that!


Break time for David................time to enjoy a Corn Dog!   YUM


And you know we had to have a Funnel Cake and  Fresh squeezed Lemonade!!!



Hmm..... Michael waiting in line with friends to go on the Farriswheel... :)


Awww.... Patrick and K. waiting in line for the SLIDE.


Whoa............................................


The Fair comes to an end with the Parade..................
Patrick does a good job holding the School Banner for our Marching Band!

Great weekend!!!!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: