Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 2, 2013

Where did the time go?

Today one of my babies turned 17 years old.
I spent the whole day crying at work.   Poor kids.. they all were so worried about Mrs. Carlton.   I sure got alot of hugs though... heheheee :)

Here's my baby with his birthday present.
A new desktop computer.................but wait... him and his dad have to build it.   :)

Oh my........... they're having fun!   Lookin' good!    Michael sits and watches..... he thinks its so cool that they are building a computer!   heheheehee
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!   Mommy loves you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: