Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bragging Mommy moment.................

So... my youngest got to pitch tonight......................Umm he LOVED it!    And umm.... he did great and I'm super proud of him! 
He's so funny.... he told me at the beginning of  the season... just as practice had started .. .that he didnt like baseball............. OMy!   Well... bummer dude... you have to have a sport/activity for the summer.
Rule : no sitting around the house doing nothing all Summer long.
So............... baseball it is.  
Well........... What the real problem was is he didnt like baseball because he didnt think he was good at it.
So..... after  he gave pitching a shot... and  his coach said he was pretty good at it and should practice more.... he all of a sudden likes baseball.   hahahhaahaaa
No matter what ............ I'm proud of him!   Thats a tough place to be... Pitcher Mound!


hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: