Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Power of Prayer...................

Our sweet little Sugar Glider ( Phoebe ) wasnt herself the other night.  David had gone to feed her and she was so quiet and listless.   He brought her up to me... we got her all warm and cozy in a little towel in my arms... Patrick went and got her a dish of water and a baby spoon for me to see if she would drink.
As David sat on the floor crying his little eyes out.... Patrick sat on the floor on the other  side of me praying like crazy.   David started praying too.... we all did.
Within a few minutes... Phoebe was drinking the water from the spoon.... and wiggling around.... a few more minutes... she was playing on the floor with us.. .and drinking from the dish.
Oh a childs heart to pray!!!!!!   Thank you God for answering my baby's prayers!


We love you little  Phoebe!!!! Thank you God for keeping her safe!

.::Tam::.

No comments: