Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 9, 2012

Totally Bragging!!!

Front Page of the Sports Section!!!
That's my baby!!! 
Its a really nice write up about the team and how they won the Tournament.
Some great pieces on Patrick and his pitching!

"Carlton retired Teckmeyer Financial in order in the seventh to secure the victory.  He allowed five hits and two walks and struck out 10 batters in his complete game.   EMN Nationals win 7-3"

I'm just so proud!   YES ... I bought several copies!  heheee

Thanks for stoppin' in so I could just have a second to brag!
have a great rest of the day everyone!!
♥Blessings to all
.::Tam::.

No comments: