Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fun in the sun..............

Took the boys to a near by town yesterday where we go every year to celebrate the 4th of July!   My heart wasn't really in it..... but it was for the boys and that was the important thing!  
Started the day off with a nice early morning breakfast at the Fire house where they put on a lovely pancake feed!

Then off to sign up for Mud Volley Ball....................... and as you see here.... this is Patricks team getting ready to be called for their first set of games..................... good luck kids!
 Oh my.... good shot .................. won their first round!   Good job!
 Meanwhile.................. Michael is tossing horse shoes in a tournament with .....................
 one of his older brothers........Christopher..............
 After several games ......... they managed to pull off 3rd Place!    Their lovely prize was this awesome Watermelon!  :)   Congratulations boys!   
Where is David you may ask................. well.. he and I spent most of the day chasing around one of my grandsons.......... I was lucky to get the pictures I got ............ :)
Our long day ended with a beautiful Firework show!!!  
Thank you again to all the brave soldiers that do what they do so we can be safe and free to play in the mud and win a watermelon!   God Bless you!

hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: