Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today's Show & Share..........

 
Just hoppin' on to share a couple things...

This is a new purse I made.  The pattern is called 'Victorian Romance Purse'
It was really fun to make and super easy!
I finished it up in the middle of the night last night but had to wait till today to snap a picture in better lighting!
All I need to do now is line it and it will be in the mail to an online friend for a gift!
I'll be making more of these for gifts!  :)

And here we have my Laundry room.   You see... I spent the day with some help from my boys... cleaning it completely out and reorganizing it.   I still have a couple boxes to go through and some clothes to pack up for goodwill... AND now some extra laundry to do..... but I'm liking the newly organized space much better!
I have my sewing center in there so I can get some sewing done late at night or early in the morning and not bother anyone! 
Tomorrow..... we clean the Dinning room!  :)
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!
have a great evening!!

God Bless
.::Tam::.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Love this room, wish I had a room, my washer and dryer are in garage

teakaycee said...

Thank you
oh... I love having my laundryroom done like this now!


hugs
Tam

smilinkyn said...

Could you tell me where you got the pattern for the beautiful victorian purse? I love it! God Bless!

smilinkyn[at]gmail[dot]com

teakaycee said...

Good Afternoon............
The pattern for this Victorian Purse can be found on Ravelry...
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/victorian-romance-purse

Its really easy and very pretty!

God Bless
Tam