Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday............

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸I'm Thankful for¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸

This most wonderful news!
This is a post my hubby made on his CarringBridge site.............
How awesome is this!!!!


..............

Hi All,

The donor search is going well! They have identified 2 older female donors who are 10/10 match for me! They also have 3 younger male donors for which they are waiting on blood samples to arrive. The doctors tell me they prefer the male donors over the female donors due to an antigen females produce if they have been pregnant. But if the male donors don't confirm we will go with the female donors.

We finished the maintenance chemo and I now get a 4 week break from any drips or drugs!! Which is a blessed relief as I have either been IN the hospital or had to go to it everyday since Dec 5th 2011. So today being the first day with out an appointment, it was nice to just be able to just go to work for the day.

At the end of these next 4 weeks if the donors are ready then we will do a bone marrow biopsy to confirm i am leukemia free and then 3 weeks after that proceed to transplant, if they aren't ready then I will get one more round of Dacogen to make sure I stay leukemia free until the donors are ready.

So let's all pray that the 3 male blood samples come in fast, get confirmed as 10/10 matches and we can do this thing!!


Thank you all for caring about me, following my progress, and lifting me in soooo much prayer! I love you all!

Ken

.............


Thank you God!!!!

Love you Ken!!!!!


hugs...love & blessings

.::Tam::.

No comments: