Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 19, 2012

School Colors Bundt Cake.................

Oh..................this was fun!
So....... I made this cake for our Wrestling Team Banquet Dinner last night!

First of all the food was Fantastic!!! Everyone did a wonderful job!
We had a 'Thanksgiving Dinner' theme.... due to some of our boys having to skimp on their own Thanksgiving dinner during wrestling season in order to keep weight.

I made a Ham and gravy.... along with this really cool cake.
I did my best to get school colors....

Here is a top view...............


side view................



and once cut into at the banquet....................this is what the inside looked like!




Cooking and Baking are so fun!

thanks for stoppin' by!

God Bless!

.::Tam::.

5 comments:

♥ my diary♥ said...

it looks so delcious! thanks for sharing...

♥ my diary♥ said...

HI FRIEND...GOD BLESS..
IM HOSTING ON TUESDAY'S A BLOGHOP HOPE YOU JOIN ME...FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DEVOTIONAL COOKING RECEPEE CRAFT...A NICE MEMORY...SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE...THANK YOU IF YOU JOIN..BLESSED OTHERS..LOVES SORAYA

♥ my diary♥ said...

hi friend...passing by to invite you im hosting a tuesday bloghop...hope you join...if you feel to...your welcome...loves soraya

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooh that loos so good .

teakaycee said...

Thank you so much!!!!

God Bless
Tam