Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 27, 2012

Freebie Friday.....................

CEREAL BOX ... MAGAZINE HOLDER

Okay kids...............here we go.........
This really fun way to recycle...........

Supplies are:
Cereal box... or any box you want to use for a book/magazine holder
Scissors
Ruler
Pen

Turn box on its side... messure up 5 inches......mark with pen....


Due to wanting to keep the 'box top' on this particular box.. I created my slant under it.

Draw your line from the side mark to the top at an angle like this.............. dont forget to mark both sides.


Time for cutting................cut all along the markings to create your holder.

And see............... saved that 'box top' :)


Tah Dah...................... holds magazines Great!

Now... at this point... you can leave the cereal box as is.... or cover it with wrapping paper... scrapbook paper.... or contact paper.

For kids rooms.... it might be fun to just leave the cereal boxes as is.......... :) Imagine a shelf full of fun cereal box magazine holders. <3




Thanks for stoppin' in..........

have a fantastic Friday... and a wonderful weekend!

God Bless

.::Tam::.

No comments: