Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally Home..........................

Good Evening friends and family!!!


KEN IS HOME!









Chemo....scans.... antibiotics...ups and downs of not feeling well....

trips back and forth to the hospital....running boys here and there....wresting practice.. wresting meets... Winter Choir programs.... all done in the last month while being separated.

But we're back together again..... Waiting for our next step in this plan God has laid out for us!


Thank you God!

hugs...love & blessings to you all

.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Love & Hugs~ Tina