Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Set..............

Good Morning all.................

Well... a little show & share here..................
I was asked if I could make a baby gift for a super good friend of mine to give to a friend of hers for a baby shower gift.
Umm..... of course.... :)

She picked out the yarn and this is what I came up with..........................
This 12 point round ripple ............

and this munchkin elf hat I created a while back...............

I have to say............. I'm really actually pretty happy with this set!

It was really fun to make! I hope my friend's friend likes it!




have a wonderful day everyone!

God Bless

.::tam::.

2 comments:

Half Done Mum said...

They are adorable. LOVE the blanket especially. Any chance you could point me in the direction of the patterns?

teakaycee said...

Thank you!
This particular 12 point is a collaboration of a couple patterns I found online with some of my own changes to get to this.
you can google 12 point round ripple... or round ripple and get several different patterns that just may fit your need.
Hope that helps.

thanks again for your compliment!
have a wonderfully blessed day!