Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 2, 2011

God's plan..................

Is much different than the one we had hoped for.
Thank you all for your love and prayers.... but today.... our answer was not what we had hoped for. The bone marrow biopsy results came back and the say that Ken has gone into a relapse.

So my friends..... we are in need of many more prayers! God has a plan here... we dont know what it is... but we will do what ever He chooses to do with us!

I get my 'single mom' hat back on ... Ken will go back to the hospital and let the doctors help him get back into remission ....and we just TRUST! God's plan is so much bigger and better than ours.... what He has put in front of us now is another piece of the journey we started last year in October. Obviously we're not done walking it yet..... so.... we look UP... Thank Him for walking with us... and keep on a truckin'!

Thank you all for your love and prayers!
have a wonderful day!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Carlinda Lewis said...

You and your family will be in my prayers. Take care and my thoughts are with you, Carlinda