Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 5, 2011

God's plan continues..........

Good Morning my friends..................

Well... its all sunk in with Kens relapse..... and we're gonna push through this thing again.
The doctors are very incouraged that Ken will get into remission again..... but have discussed with us the fact that for long term health and cure... a bone marrow transplant is needed!!

So.... today the boys and I took Ken to the hospital... got him all checked in and ready for his chemo treament to start to get him back into remission. He'll be in the hospital for a good month .... so I need to dig out my "single mom" hat again and we'll do what we have to do to get through all this! Its not going to be fun... or even easy at times... BUT... its what God has planned for us... so we walk the path we've been given and see where it leads us.

So... if you all wouldnt mind keeping us all in your prayers... I would really be grateful!
Thank you so much!
Love you all!
God Bless
,::Tam::,


***day 1 of chemo for Ken***

No comments: