Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cookies for Ken................

This is absolutely amazing. A wonderfully sweet ... incredibly giving friend... has decided to help me fundraise for Ken. I started a fundraiser site for Ken.... http://www.giveforward.com/kencarlton but our friend Jean thought there just had to be more that could be done.

You see .... with this new stay in the hospital... and the future transplant .... the hospital bills are and will be quite large. Insurance only pays so much. So.... to create some relief of the bills... our friend Jean has decided to sell these absolutely adorable melted snowman cookies.

God is so good!!!!
.::tam::.


***day 4 of chemo for Ken***

No comments: