Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, August 15, 2011

Testing a new pattern................

I was lucky enough to test this pattern. Its called Corner start Entrelac afghan.
I'm using some lovely baby yarn I was given by a sweet friend.
This is a really easy and fun pattern! It has a sort of knitted look to it!
I'll be putting this on my table at the Craft Fair next month! I'm trying to get as much done as I can so I have plenty of items to sell.. and a nice variety of things. I hope I sell it all. :)



Well... back to crocheting...
thanks for stoppin' in!
have a wonderful day everyone!

God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: